Retirement Advisor Council Announces Financial Wellness Award Winners
- Created: Wednesday, 18 January 2023 12:00
East Windsor, CT – January 18, 2023,the Retirement Advisor Council recognized two retirement plan sponsors and their respective retirement plan partners, as honorees of its Financial Wellness Awards.
Awards were presented at the Retirement Advisor Council’s 2023 Semi‐ Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona. The winners are recognized for the results driven by their engaging, holistic, and committed approach to the overall financial wellness of their respective employees:
TPC Group of Houston TX
Varex Imaging Corporation of Salt Lake City, UTA
Find out more about the Financial Wellness Awards of the Council HERE
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions, and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators, and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadavisor.us
The Retirement Advisor Council is a d.b.a. of EACH Enterprise, LLC.
EACH Enterprise, LLC is a single-member LLC owned by Eric A. C. Henon. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us