Retirement Advisor Council Announces Financial Wellness Program Award Winners
- Created: Wednesday, 19 August 2020 07:00
East Granby, CT- Today, the Retirement Advisor Council recognized four retirement plan sponsors and their respective retirement plan partners, as honorees of its Financial Wellness Program Awards..
Awards were presented at the Retirement Advisor Council’s 2020 Annual Planning Meeting. The winners are recognized for or their thoughtful and targeted approaches to employee wellness programs.
Daikin America, Inc. of Orangeburg, NY and Decatur, AL
GuideOne Insurance Company of West Des Moines, IA
North American Stainless of Ghent, KY
Riddle’s Group of Rapid City, SD
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us