Jeffrey M. Petrone QPFC Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 14:55
East Granby, CT – Jeffrey M. Petrone QPFC Managing Director of SageView Advisory Group’s Retirement Services Practice has joined the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020.
Mr. Petrone has been a leader in the retirement industry and has extensive experience partnering with organizations meet their fiduciary obligations, design retirement plan solutions and conduct vendor searches all with an eye towards helping his clients and their participants achieve retirement security.
Noted Mr. Petrone, “I’ve always followed a path of innovation in building our SageView Florida practice. The forward-thinking culture of the Retirement Advisor Council is a great platform to expand this thinking. It’s a terrific fit and I’m looking forward to being a part of it”.
To learn more about SaveView Adivisory Group, visit www.sageviewadvisory.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us