Michael R. Paris AIF® President of Paris International Family of Companies Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 13:30
East Granby, CT – Michael R. Paris of Paris International Family of Companies has been invited to join the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020.
Michael R. Paris is an award-winning advisor dedicated to providing wealth management and retirement plan guidance to Individuals, families, and businesses. Paris was recognized by The Financial Times in 2017, 2018 and 2019 as one of the 401 Top Retirement Advisors. His focus is on making a positive and measurable difference in lives of his clients by taking the time to understand what matters most to them now and in the future.
To learn more about the Paris International Family of Companies please visit https://www.parisint.com/
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us