Mark Tonelli, AIF® Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 10:40
East Granby, CT – Mark Tonelli AIF®, Managing Director at Sheridan Road Financial has been invited to join the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020.
Mr. Tonelli has been a leader in the retirement space for over 25 years. He is recognized as providing his clients with an expertise in developing a sound governance process, implementing best practice fiduciary processes, providing unique access to education, promoting disciplined savings opportunities and offering a robust benefit to employees.
Tonelli adds: “ I am humbled to join the Retirement Advisor Council and am excited to work with such a talented group of experts.”
To learn more about Sheridan Road please visit https://sheridanroad.com/
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us