Christopher Schneider, AIF®, C(k)P® Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 10:40
East Granby, CT – Christopher Schneider, Partner and Director of the Corporate Investment & Retirement Division at TriBridge Partners, LLC has been invited to join the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020..
Mr. Schneider has been a leader in the retirement industry for nearly 15 years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Schneider sets his sights supporting his clients and their employees through a process of thoughtful analysis and careful recommendations..
Mr. Schneider states: “Our philosophy is that every working American deserves a dignified retirement. It’s our goal to help them accomplish just that.”
To learn more about TriBridge Partners,LLC at www.tribridgepartners.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us