Brad Grist, AIF® Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 10:40
East Granby, CT – Brad Grist, Partner and Chief Compliance Officer of Legacy 401k Partners has been invited to join the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020..
Mr. Grist has been a leader in the retirement industry for nearly 15 years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Grist set his sights on helping his clients understand their fiduciary responsibilities and help their participants achieve the retirement security they are looking for.
.“Our mission is to ensure that each of our clients has the best retirement plan in place to benefit both the company and their employees. We understand that our clients cannot devote 100% of their time and efforts to managing their retirement plan, so that’s why they hire an advisor like Legacy 401k Partners. As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, our sole focus is on retirement plans. We don’t sell insurance or do any individual wealth management. We are laser-focused on the retirement plan industry and our clients seem to appreciate that.” says Mr. Grist.
To learn more about Legacy 401k Partners, visit www.legacy401k.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us