James Modelski, Partner at DiMeo Schneider & Associates Joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 10:15
East Granby, CT – James Modelski, Partner and Senior Consultant at DiMeo Schneider has been invited to join the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020.
Mr. Modelski has been a leader in the retirement industry for nearly 25 years. He provides advice and counsel to retirement plans, foundations, endowments and nonprofit organizations. In addition, Modelski is a member of DiMeo Schneider’s Investment Committee and Mission-Aligned Investing™ Sub-Committee..
To learn more about DiMeo Schneider, please visit www.dimeoschneider.com/
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us