A.J. Walker, AIF® Managing Principal at Guidance Point Retirement Services joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 09:00
East Granby, CT – A.J. Walker of Guidance Point Retirement Services has been invited to join the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2020..
Walker is a recognized leader in the retirement industry with over 30 years’ experience. With over, Walker. founded Guidance Point Retirement Services, to provide unbiased retirement plan and investment consulting services. His primary focus is on providing comprehensive and integrated trustee, investment, actuarial, defined benefit, defined contribution, and non-qualified retirement plan solutions to his clients.
To learn more about Guidance Point Retirement Services please visit http://www.guidancepointrs.com/
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us