Erin Hall joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Monday, 14 October 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Erin Hall, Associate Vice President for Investments at Bermudez Hall Group at Wells Fargo has joined the Retirement Advisor Council..
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Erin Hall, Associate Vice President for Investments at Bermudez Hall Group at Wells Fargo has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019. Ms. Moran serves as business lead and client satisfaction leadership.Recognized by NAPA as one of the "Young Guns: Top 50 Advisors Under 40" by the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA), Hall continues to distinguish herself by providing personalized investment services to organizations, plan sponsors and individuals.
“In my practice, we strive to impact the lives of each participant by helping plan sponsors improve participation and deferral rates by making changes in plan design. We also offer guidance to employees who have questions or want a resource to talk about their financial situation,” said Ms. Hall.“I’m looking forward to engaging with the other like-minded advisors on the Council to share ideas and broaden our impact as an industry.”
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor,
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans,
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public,
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community,
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us