Chris Krueger AIF® joins the Retirement Advisor Council
- Created: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 09:00
East Granby, CT – Chris Krueger has joined the Retirement Advisor Council.
The Retirement Advisor Council is pleased to announce that Chris Krueger, Managing Partner of Retirement Plan Services with MHK Retirement Partners has joined the Council effective January 1, 2019.
Mr. Krueger has been a leader in the retirement industry for seventeen years. Inspired by the challenge of things not easily accomplished, Krueger set his sights on helping his clients achieve the retirement security they are looking for. His approach to retirement planning is client-focused. Overall, MHK Retirement Partners is committed to working within the retirement industry to enhance value for sponsors and participants alike through a fiduciary best practice approach to programs, and a thoughtful process through the use of Standard of (k)are™ where Retirement Readiness is their mission.
“I am looking forward to working with the other members of the Retirement Advisor Council,” said Mr. Krueger. “I firmly believe our collaboration will help uncover best practices that result in even stronger retirement plans.”
To learn more about MHK Retirement Partners, visit www.mhkpartners.com
About The Retirement Advisor Council
Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us