CFA, CIMA®, CRPS®
Institutional Consulting Director
Joshua Ulmer (Josh) leads the Graystone Consulting - Portland, OR team within Morgan Stanley. As the practice leader, he is charged with overseeing all aspects of the fiduciary consulting process and client experience.
The investment challenges and fiduciary responsibilities associated with maintaining a successful workplace retirement plan are perhaps more demanding than ever before. Since 2004, our Morgan Stanley Graystone Consulting team has been committed to helping trustees and investment committees navigate the complex world of investing and workplace retirement plan management by delivering objective and customized advice. We work with each client, taking the time to thoroughly understand their unique objectives, while never losing sight of the need to continually deliver results. Our rigorous guidelines apply to everything we do and move us toward our end goal: to set the industry standard in advising institutional investors, while delivering the very best outcomes for our clients.
Our commitment to each client:
- Provide objectivity, independence and transparency in the services which we provide.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct.
- Consult on your needs as a plan sponsor and those of your employees.
- Advance your retirement program through insights on fiduciary governance, investments, plan design, vendor review, cost benchmarking and employee financial wellness.
- Deliver value and service excellence to your organization.
Location: Portland, OR
Client Plans: 47