James D. Robison
Strategic Retirement Partners
Client Plans: 76
With more than 25 years of experience in the retirement plan consulting and advisory industry, Jim's responsibilities, as a Managing Director at Strategic Retirement Partners (SRP), include consulting with our clients in all aspects of their plans, including compliance, investments, fiduciary management, plan design, analytic benchmarking and provider negotiations. Prior to joining SRP, Jim co-founded White Oak Advisors, LLC in 2004 after 15+ years within the companies of Marsh & McLennan. During this time his responsibilities included consulting with clients in the development and oversight of their ERISA-based and non-ERISA based retirement plans.
Jim graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Finance. His director or corporate memberships include the American Retirement Association, National Association of Plan Advisors, the Retirement Advisor Council, and the Financial Services Institute.
Awards and Designations
- Plan Advisers "Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers": 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017, 2019, 2020
- Plan Adviser "Top 100 Retirement Firms" 2015, 2017
- PlanAdviser Top 3 retirement Plan Firms 2015
- PlanAdviser Top 3 403(b) Advisers 2015
- 401(k) Wire's "50 Most Influential Plan Advisers": 2012